Introducing the team at Erika Walton JewelryPosted under blog. 2:16 pm May 21, 2012
We wanted to give you all a taste of who we are behind the jewelry! Hope you enjoy!
Erika Walton @Erika_Walton
Position on the team: CEO and Designer of Alter Ego by Erika Walton and Erika Walton Jewelry
What day did you pop out of your momma’s belly? June 26th 1987.
Where did you get your spunk and pizazz from? Santa Cruz, CA.
What are 5 words that describe Erika Walton? Magical, Driven, Genuine, Cuddly, Thrill Seeker
What’s the coolest color ever? Neon pink and teal.
What do you loooooove to put in your belly? Indian, Ethiopian and sushi (uni is my favorite!)
What are fun, funny, fabulous facts about you?
- I like to make smoothie with arugula, avocados, broccoli, coconut water, oranges and bananas.
- When I drop sushi, I still eat it
- I like hot sauce on everything!
Bailey Winters @_Gypsy___
Position on the team: Assistant Designer & 2nd boss lady!
What day did you pop out of your momma’s belly? March 28th 1990.
Where did you get your wild creativeness from? Claremore, Oklahoma.
What are 5 words that describe Bailey Winters? Happy, spontaneous, sparkly, colorful, wild
What’s the coolest color ever? Tangerine
What do you loooooove to put in your belly? Frozen yogurt, pizza, burritos, spoonfuls of peanut butter with frozen dark chocolate chips on top, sushi & more chocolate!
What are fun, funny, fabulous, facts about you?
- I used to do cartwheels everywhere instead of walking
- I want to live in a tree in the jungle
- I never wear shoes at work
Position on the team: Master Digital Design Assassin
What’s your Zodiac sign? Taurus
Where did you get spirit and individuality from? SOOOOUUUL CAL
What are 5 words that describe Lindze Brock? Punky, Tenacious, Persistent, Sarcastic, Owls.
What is the coolest color ever? BLACK.
What do you looooooove to put in your belly? STEAK.
What are 3 fun, funny, fabulous, facts about you?
- I have a color fade in one eye
- I have pink hair
- My dog’s name is Jean Harlow
- When I first met Erika Walton, I said, “Hi! Do you remember me??”
- When I ride the train in Japan, people for some reason can’t see me, so I’m like a ghost in the train!
- My favorite shampoo and drink are PEACH. Erika Walton calls me ‘Peaches!’
- I was born in Israel!
- I’m left handed. #lefty!
- I LOVE to travel … but HATE to fly.
- When I talk to myself, I call myself Jamesyy
- I listen to bands by Fueled by Ramen (aka Girl pop, punk, electro bands)
- I believe in love at first sight
- I like doing flips
- Im a girl but have a mustache/beard
- Erika doesnt know I like to pee on her carpet