39 Ways to Have a Magical Relationship with Your Boyfriend or GirlfriendPosted under blog. 12:22 pm April 27, 2012
This is a magical list. It’s to show your love but in a way that doesn’t break the bank. Magical love doesn’t need much money, just a lot of fun and imagination. Enjoy!
1. Recreate the first time you two first kissed.
2. Create a little box with a bunch of your partner’s favorite things inside.
3. Paint each other with flavored body paint. * Don’t use your hands to take it off.
4. Try some sexy role-playing. Get dressed up, be daring, have fun.
5. Give a little token to your partner to wear, and say it’s to remind him or her all day that you love them.
6. Sing a favorite song to him or her. * Skills don’t matter.
7. Have dinner on the roof, with some candles.
8. Hold hands, and walk somewhere with lots of pretty lights.
9. Say I love you. * But differently and every day.
10. Blindfold your partner. * Use a feather. Slowly.
11. Declare your love, very publicly. * haha that would be so embarrassing but so adorable!
12. Write a poem. * It doesn’t have to be the best, it just has to be cute.
13. Cook a romantic dinner. * Tip: Surprise him/her. Oh and add candles!
14. Give a full-body massage. * Hershey’s chocolate syrup anyone?
15. Burn a CD with love songs. * You know when to play it.
16. Snuggle together on a rainy day.
17. Leave little love notes everywhere. * They will smile every time he finds one.
18. Take a moonlit walk on the beach. * Secretly bring the champagne.
19. Snuggle together while watching movies * Horror’s are my favs.
20. Bring home good coffee or a decadent sweet. *
21. Make warm chocolate cake for dessert. * And feed her/him.
22. Make a scrapbook with photos, mementos, and little notes from your lives together.
23. Kiss in the rain. * Don’t forget to lift your foot!
24. Ride a ferris wheel.
25. Sneak away from a party and make out. * But that’ it… Make him/her wait.
26. Take a nap together in the middle of the day. * After … you know.
27. Kiss slowly, touching his or her back and neck and nape — slowly.
28. Make a list of everything you love about him/her. * And then, drop it off at his work.
29. Write a love letter.
30. Clip or email things that make you think of him or her, every day.
31. Go to a movie, ignore the movie, and make out like teen-agers.
32. Get all sexy for the boy or gal..
33. Take some quiet time and talk about your day. * Tip: Dazzle him/her, share something he doesn’t know about you.
34. Write little notes, one for each way he drives you crazy. * This makes it fun and something to laugh at.
35. Feed each other grapes. * Tip: Try playing that CD you burned with all the love songs and don’t talk, just gaze.
36. Recreate your partner’s favorite romantic movie scene.
37. Get good wine, watch shooting stars. * Tip: ‘Forget your jacket‘
38. Take a bath together * Use bubbles!
39. Take a walk down memory lane * Visit some of the special places from your early days of dating.
Written by James Wong
Photo by Martin S. Fuentes